Join the team that’s building better lives through better communities.
Development Analyst – KCG Companies
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team in a period of strategic growth as a Development Analyst. KCG is looking for a self-driven individual with aspirations for personal growth and future advancement to perform the following:
- Identification of new markets and potential sites for future projects
- Research site location costs (i.e. impact fees, building permits, insurance, tax implications, etc.)
- Market Research (i.e. trends, pricing, occupancy, costs, rental rates, utility information, etc.)
- Facilitate and analyze predevelopment proposals (i.e. environmental, geotech, survey, engineering, architectural, design, marketing, etc.)
- Underwrite and model potential opportunities to determine project viability and value
- Prepare and submit Tax Credit Applications
- Facilitate the closing due diligence process with debt and equity partners
- Report to Vice President of KCG Development and collaborate with the larger development team
- Engage and maintain relationships with key partners including state housing agencies, syndicators, lenders, contractors, etc. to support and grow the business
Accountability: Accepts personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of his or her work.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing.
Consistency: Consistently follows documented procedures and suggests changes/updates when appropriate.
Teamwork: Builds good relationships and rapport with customers, peers, supervisors, and managers throughout the organization.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be an organized, entreprenurial leader with attention to detail and strong analytical, time management and problem-solving abilities
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication and be able to multitask efficiently in a fast paced work environment
- Experience with financial modeling, market research, and real estate valuation strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, ideally in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Architecture, Urban Planning, Engineering, or a similar field
- Ability and willingness to travel
About KCG Companies
Founded on the guiding principle that positive social impact and profitable development are not mutually exclusive, we strive to advance and redefine standards for superior-quality sustainable communities.
Through a community-centric approach, we take pride in our commitment to align our vision with that of the local community, never attempting to force a pre-conceived product into the box that is a new market, and believe doing so allows us to execute on developments that represent long-term value and opportunity for residents.
If selected, you will be working at our Indianapolis IN headquarters. Remote candidates also considered on a case by case basis.
KCG Companies is a Equal Opportunity employer and offers the following benefits:
Health care: Medical, Dental, Vision
401K with matching benefits
Paid Time Off
Paid Volunteer days
Paid Corporate Holiday’s
Setting the standard for excellence in the multifamily industry. Building communities that connect all who live and work there.
© 2018 KGC Companies, Inc.
9311 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260