Join the team that’s building better lives through better communities.
Contract Administrator – KCG Construction
Administrator will assist the pre-construction team from estimating through contract execution. Provide general project contract, subcontract and general support for projects and potential projects during business development, pre-construction and construction phases of a project. Provide office management support for our Indianapolis office.
- Be the Procore expert to help assist with all things Procore throughout the organization.
- Implement projects into Procore software and assist others in obtaining their certifications and responsibilities of use<./li>
- Collaborate with Preconstruction Team to compile all required documents for contracts and subcontracts. Along with tracking execution of contracts.
- Assist Preconstruction with compiling bid documents, generating subcontractor participation in bidding, and organizing internal file structure and meetings.
- Collaborate with Accounting to ensure all required insurance documents and contracts exhibits for subcontractors are maintained.
- Set up accounts as needed in support of preconstruction and projects.
- Liaison between preconstruction, development, accounting, and construction.
- Assist with office organization and general office management duties.
- Strong analytical and logic skills with the ability to maintain a high degree of precision on assigned responsibilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritizes his or her responsibilities accordingly depending on volume of work
- Self-starter and ability to learn “on the fly”
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal qualities
- Able to work in a high energy environment
- Have a “whatever it takes” and an open mind to help in the strategic growth of our organization
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5 + years of construction / contract administrative or related field experience
- 2+ years working with Procore or proven ability to learn and understand construction management software
- Possess good organizational and management skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to view things from a construction business owner’s perspective and present accordingly
- Strong computer skills, including the ability to perform, bid management, online plan rooms and database applications
- Share KCG Constructions Core Values of Diversity, Excellence, Passion, Integrity, Community and Teamwork
About KCG Construction
KCG’s projects are primarily multifamily apartment complexes and mixed-use developments across the country.
KCG Companies is a Equal Opportunity employer and offers the following benefits:
Health care: Medical, Dental, Vision
Paid Sick Time
If selected, you will be working at our Indianapolis, IN office.
Setting the standard for excellence in the multifamily industry. Building communities that connect all who live and work there.
© 2018 KGC Companies, Inc.
9311 North Meridian Street
Indianapolis, IN 46260